Saturday, July 24, 2010

Stickering It To "The Man": WACKO 1

Donna & I were running errands today when her attention was drawn to the bumper sticker on this here Parking Control Officer's little car-thing...
Irving St, July 24, SF

Irving St, July 24, SF
"ASSAULTING A PARKING CONTROL OFFICER IS A CRIME. SO DON'T GET CAUGHT."- WACKO 1

We here at Beej Weir's Blog don't advocate assaulting people at all. We're lovers, not fighters (and even then we're not really good lovers). But, we do have to applaud an opportunity well-seized. Nice one, Mystery Sticker-er!

You'll find the WACKO 1 website here...

PS: I swear, it was this way when we found it...

PPS: We here at Beej Weir's Blog also don't really advocate stickering stuff that's not yours to sticker. We're pretty sure it's illegal. We just admire chutzpah.

And thanks, Uptown Almanac!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous!!!! I love it! I love it! I love it!!!! As a fellow San Franciscan, I receive the National Geographic less frequently and less regularly than I do parking tix! Kudos to Wacko1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done to Wacko1........an Amazing bunch of people :)

    ReplyDelete