Saturday, August 15, 2009

Beej Weir is on the Schmap!

A few weeks back, I got a message at my flickr account telling me that 2 of my photos had been shortlisted for inclusion in the upcoming 8th edition of the Schmap Guide for San Francisco and asking me for my approval of said shortlisting.

If my photos were used, I'd get a photo credit and a link to my flickr account.

I gave them the go-ahead, figuring they'd probably opt for photos from, y'know, actual photographers with training & skill.

But, no, they did indeed use my photos. Sweet! They're part of the Golden Gate Park & SF Botanical Garden at Strybing Arboretum sections.

These are the photos in question (click on the thumbnail for the full magilla...)
Sun May 15. 2009 GGPark, 5Sun May 15. 2009 GGPark, 7

Thanks, Schmap Guides!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, bb! The photos look great. I'm so proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete