Wednesday, February 1, 2012

R.I.P. Sun Valley Market: UPDATE

As I mentioned before, the Sun Valley Market is no more. It's soon to be replaced by something called Room Service, a "high-end food & wine market" (at least according to the guy who designed the logo).

I was talking about it with my friend, Diana, and she said they were going to include home delivery. The next day, I saw this as I was walking back from my Sunday adventures:
10th Ave, SF, CA, 1/29/12
How long has that been there?! I have really got to start paying attention...

The only website I could find for a store called Room Service is a furniture store in Hayes Valley that's part of some mini-chain.

BUT, I Googled the phone number pictured above and got this. So, they're in the phone book at least!

Will a fancy food & wine home delivery/personal shopping service fly in these belt-tightening times? I guess we'll just have to wait & see.

Thanks to Diana Brown for help with this report!

Previously:
The Brick Wall/Terry's Lodge Update: New Doors!

No comments:

Post a Comment