Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy New Year's Eve Eve

This seems like a positive way to end 2011 (if you don't think too hard about it, I guess)....
Minna Street, SF, CA, 12/29/2011
From Jack Kerouac's novel Big Sur (1962) as seen on a mail sticker that's been stuck on a dumpster lid...

Minna Street, SF, CA, 12/29/2011

A film version of Big Sur will soon be upon us. Some of it was filmed earlier this year in my (very) old stomping grounds of the Lower Haight. SFist and Haighteration were on the case!

I usually don't make resolutions for the New Year. But, I would like to blog more in 2012. Hell, maybe I'll get me one of them Tumblr accounts that's all the rage with the young people these days. Mine will have less nudity, though. At least at first.

Have a fun & safe New Year's Eve, everyone! And a Happy New Year.

Previously:
"Hella Shit": Welcome, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment